We reserve the right, at our discretion, to modify or remove portions of this Policy at any time.. This Policy is in addition to any other terms and conditions applicable to the website.
We recognise the importance of protecting the privacy of information collected about visitors to our website, in particular information that is capable of identifying an individual (their “personal information”). This Policy governs the manner in which your personal information, obtained through this website, is dealt with. This Policy should be reviewed periodically and you should be updated on any changes. We welcome your comments and any feedback.
1. Personal Information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. As an example, we may collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this Policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in New Zealand.
Use of Information
2. Personal information that visitors submit to our site is used only for that purpose for which it is submitted or for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose, unless we disclose other uses in this Policy or at the time of collection. Copies of correspondence sent from the website, that may contain personal information, are stored as archives for record keeping and backup purposes only.
Collecting information on Registered members
3. As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
4. Registration is completely optional. Registration may include submitting your name, email address, address, telephone numbers, options of receiving updates and promotional material and other information. You may access this information at any time by logging into your account.
Credit Card Details
5. Credit Card details are only stored (if at all) for the processing of payment and will be deleted once payment has been processed.
6. Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering, either intentionally or unintentionally, with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also we may disclose personal information when we believe it is in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
7. We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In these circumstances, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
8. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
9. However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security once in our system.
10. In addition, our employees or contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held liable for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Collecting Information for Users
11. IP address.
Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
12. Cookies and Applets
This aggregate, non-personal information is collated and provided to us to assist in analysing the usage of the site.
Access to Information
13. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and keep that information up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
14. In addition, our employees and contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Problems or Questions