This is a double sided acrylic sanding discs. Use this on more mildy flaking acrylic paint or for softer timber or where a finer finish is required.
This acrylic sanding disc uses a “sand screen” based abrasive which has the abrasive material right through the mesh. This means that as the disc wears away, new abrasive material comes in contact with the board being sanded. You can effectively sand right down to the foam part of the disc.
- This disc will sand between 60 and 80 sq meters of acrylic paint so the cost is around forty cents per square meter.
- The surface can be sanded at a rate of 60 seconds per square meter.
- Costs around 40 cents per square meter
- Takes about 60 seconds to sand a square meter with no clogging or heat related blistering
- About $40 to prep an average sized house.